Friday, May 11, 2012

It's Taralin Time!

Name: Taralin "Gold"
Age: 32
Height: 5 feet exactly! (lol)
Contest Wt: 111
Regular Wt: 120
Hometown: Simi Valley, CA

When/why I started training:

I was deployed to Iraq while serving in the Army and decided in 2006 I wanted to achieve all my dreams because you never know when you will lose out on living every previous moment in life; so I followed my dream to become a fitness model & competitor:)

My competition Diet:

Below is a typical day of my competition diet 2-3 months out -
7 AM - 3 egg whites/1 tsp PB/ 1/4cup oatmeal
10 AM - 4 oz. lean ground turkey/ 1 cup veggies (broccoli, green beans)
12 noon - 4 oz. tilapia, 1/4 cup brown rice, 10 Asparagus
3 PM - 3 egg whites
5 PM - (pre workout meal) 1 can tuna/ 3 oz. Sweet potato
6-830 PM - workout
830 PM - 3 oz. chicken/ 1 cup veggies
Go to bed & do it all over again!

Love it!

I'd love to thank -

My husband & best friend (without him it would be difficult)

My coaches Ingrid Romero & Joe Discuillo (Team Edge!!) - I truly am driven because of them and their support

Of course all my Team Edge girls! (Candice Perfect, Heather Donahue, Jasmin Rodriguez, Becky Padilla, Michelle Ulibarri, Tiffany Taitt & any other beautiful ladies I forgot you are ALL beautiful!!)

Lastly my sponsor, Matt owner & operator of Nutrishop Thousand Oaks, CA - the place to get all your high quality supplements!!

I love each and every one of you all and am blessed to have you all in my life :)

My plans for 2012 -

I plan on continuing to raise the roof with Team Edge and compete in Jon Lindsays NPC - Culver City, CA 7/21/12.

Hopefully to continue to model with amazing Fitness photographers & graze even one fitness magazine soon - what an honor that would be!

Lastly just to LIVE life to the fullest and never give up on my continuous dream to be the best and healthiest I can be! I wanna spread the motivation! Life is beautiful!!!

1 comment: