Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Maria Rita Penteado - Update

"Hey Chris!!! Glad to hear from you! How's everything?

One of the first to hear about it: we are filming a reality show at Power Fitness, the gym I work at. Also, we just recorded my leg workout last Friday with me squating 295lbs. It was a very cool experience! We filmed my Road to the Arnold (1st episode) and this other one is the conclusion, which is also about me too, but also features other great competitors from the gym getting ready for their competitions. We have several impressive people, including a guy doing his 1st show, another getting ready for a boxing match, and a lady just starting to lift weights; it will be fun!

As far as I'm concerned, I'm enjoying the off season, planning my trip to Brazil to see my family and relax. I keep eating clean but doing less cardio, just one session a day, 5 days/week. No shows until next year, prob the Arnold in Ohio. For now, just working as a personal trainer in Long Island and filming the reality show for Power Fitness. :))




Updates

I always enjoy doing updates with ladies I've either featured or done interviews with. It takes just a few minutes and it's a great way to keep the fans informed. Sometimes I'll approach guests but that shouldn't dissuade people from taking the initiative and sending updates (new photo shoots, plans to do shows, breaking down placings [whether you agree with them or not], sponsorships, movies [from extras to starring roles, skits, anything], whatever you like.

I am a firm believer in that more Google/search engine hits you have - the better. Create fan pages and develop them; create a twitter account and Follow at least 10 new people per day and publish at least 2 tweets per day; and I can't stress this enough - get a blog, get a youtube, and get and/or maintain your Myspace (#4 in the world is hardly dead - follow what's hot, but don't chuck what's still warm on your plate away).

Hope you're all -- tonight, we'll publish an interview on StrengthAddicts.com and an excerpt on FigureBikini.com with Vanessa Marques Naesheim, who won the Overall in Figure at the 2012 NPC Emerald Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment