Sunday, April 15, 2012

Candice Perfect Wins Big!


RISE 'N SHINE!
"I just took 2nd place in Bikini Class C at the Jon Lindsay NPC Amateur Grand Prix in Culver City, California!!! I am so ecstatic!!  This is the largest show I have ever competed in.  I heard reports that the final count of competitors was around 380!  I believe there were about 30 bikini girls just in my class.  I must say that it is a very humbling experience to compete with so many beautiful women and place so well.  It feels phenomenal to work so hard and actually earn something for it!  For my two previous shows I kind of flew by the seat of my pants, but this time I trained harder than I ever have before and prepared 200%!  I am so happy with the outcome.  I have 15 weeks until Jon Lindsay’s USA’s (Nationals) and I am revved up and ready to go!
REPRESENTING TEAM EDGE!

The show itself was an amazing production!  Jon Lindsay shows are always fun to go to and always have large turnouts.  My team mates also came to cheer for me and my other competing team mate Taralin Gold.  I absolutely adore all of my Team EDGE girls because they are the most supportive, sweet and humble group of girls ever!  Being on Team EDGE has become a very special experience for me and I consider all of my EDGE girls to be close friends.  I am also very proud to be able to represent the Ingrid Romero and Joe Discuillo brand name!  I found Team EDGE by luck and can honestly say it has changed my life.  One of the best choices I have ever made.  Ever.
SUITED FOR GREATNESS!

"My bikini is part of Ingrid Romero's personal line of bikinis scheduled to be launched in the coming months!" My tan was done by Jan Tana, who is the sponsor tanning company for Jon Lindsay shows.  I did my own hair and make up. 
Candice Perfect contines to rise in the NPC!

As far as getting into the condition I’m in, one of my favorite supplements is the Optimum Nutrition Natural Whey Protein.  It doesn’t have sucralose in it!  I can’t drink anything with sucralose because it makes me bloat, and I absolutely love that the highest quality protein on the market is available sucralose-free!  I use it when I’m at work or on a busy day and don’t have time to eat my scheduled meal.  Or I will use it if I have an extra long workout and will surpass my 2-3 hour scheduled meal time.  I would definitely recommend this product to people.
Good friends are especially important to Candice.

Furthermore, I would like to thank my coaches Ingrid Romero and Joe Discuillo for being the best coaches in the world.  Thank you for being there for me and supporting me especially during this difficult time with the babies.  You go above and beyond what any of us expect.  I would also like to thank Jon Lindsay for putting on yet another fantastic production and giving me the opportunity to rock the Muscle Contest stage!


Others who I would like to thank are my beautiful and supportive Team EDGE girls who all made it to the show to support me and Taralin Gold as we competed: Becky Padilla, Jasmin Rodriguez, Coryn Salazar, Tiffany Tait.  Thank you to Chaz from Chaz Photographics for an amazing shoot, supporting me at my show, and being a great friend!  Also to my fans who came and cheered for me from the audience!  I heard a lot of people yelling my name and number so that was encouraging!  Also to my amazing boyfriend who always supports me in everything I do.  Finally to my sponsors Sunrise Sun Spa, Alaska Bagel Restaurant, and Dan Stears Photography!  You guys are all so awesome and I appreciate everything you do for me :D"

-- Candice Perfect

BONUS PHOTOS!

Ahhh...SWEET SUCCESS!

Candice knows all about hard work.

Always REPRESENT!
Being cool to work with is key.
Dressed to impress; dressed for success.
It's all worth it in the end!
Candice believes in herself & you should too!
CANDICE PERFECT - Remember that name!

No comments:

Post a Comment