Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fleur De Kine - Flawless & Beautiful

Name: Fleur Yvette De Kine
Age:
Ht: 5'7
Contest Weight: 130
Regular Weight: 145
Hometown: I don't have one really. My father was in the Air Force so my family and I have lived all over the world.

I have always been active. When I was younger I ran track and participated in martial arts with my father. We did Ju Jitsu, Tae Kwon Do and Karate. I stayed active for a while then started to stray after starting a new job and partying really hard. I gained quite a bit of weight and was losing focus and it needed to be curtailed. I always found myself the type of person who thrives with a goal to work towards and I had been contemplating a show for years so I finally set a date and went for it.

I have had several different meal plans when I have been in prep. I have good results with complex carbohydrates, lean proteins and healthy fats as well as ketogenic diets. I do love to cook so I can make my meals quite tasty.

People I would like to thank? My parents who have attended just about all of my shows and support me endlessly, my coach & nutritionist PJ Braun and my very first trainer Paula Hansen. I'd also like to thank, you, Christian for offering me this opportunity!

My plans for the rest of the year? I have a radio show every Tuesday night 9pm est on http://www.ftns.co/ that I co-host with Michele Welcome so I will be working on making the show as awesome as possible. I am looking forward to being at the Arnold in March, I'll be at several different WBFF shows through out the year helping out at them as I prep for WBFF Worlds in August!

http://ftns.co/


As always, if you enjoy reading FigureBikini.com, please press the like button above for Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment