Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Alicia Paris takes NPC Kentucky State!

2011 NPC Kentucky State
Class B &
Overall Winner



"This was the 2nd year I've competed at the KY State show and each year it keeps getting better and bigger. Gene Goode does a wonderful job promoting the show and I always know it will be top notch! His staff is great and very profressional. This year KY athlete's stepped up and came out with their best physiques. Bikini division was larger this year and stacked with beautiful women that brought their best packages to the stage. Overall I would definitely recommend this show to all competitiors, you can count on Gene and his staff to make it top notch, Marliyn with Liquid Sunrayz tanning also does a phenomenal job making sure each competitor has a flawless golden tan. The KY judges are also top notch!

I always want to represent my State with pride and this year I was able to do that!!! I would definitely like to thank my family, husband , and son for always being my biggest cheerleader and supporting me through all the dieting and intense workouts!! I also would like to thank Jeff Moore at Revolution Fitness in Calvert City, KY for sponsoring me! I look forward to making improvements from my last show and bringing my best to KY Muscle in November!!"


Sincerely,
Alicia Paris



No comments:

Post a Comment