Monday, March 18, 2013

Congrats Samantha!!


Congrats to our good friend Samantha Hastings that took 1st Place in her class at the Phil Heath Classic. This has not been an overnight success story, there's been a lot of work going into this win, but one thing's for sure, this placing was no fluke! Samantha is destined to going Pro, and I believe she'll have a great run. She had this to say to FigureBikini.com:

"Im so honored & shocked at placing 1st in Bikini class B in the 1st annual Phil Heath Classic in Houston, Texas. I would like to thank my coaches of Team Relentless Heather Blatz & Brenda Shropshire & my awesome supportive fiancee Greg Picou & most of all my supporters & followers. I couldnt do it without your support. Thank you."

Stay tuned for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment