Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Warrior is Featured

Name: Alicia Cheri Copeland
Age: 24
Height: 5'8

Weight: 136 (contest)/ 145 (Regular)
Hometown: Portsmouth, Virginia

I have always been active and ejoyed working out in the gym since high school. Other than my high school gym, I began my focused weight training at 24 Hour Fitness after I moved to Colorado.

My favorite bodyparts to train are legs and glutes of course (what girl does't want great legs and butt!), and my least favorite bodypart to train is probably chest/arms. My arms get more than enough attention through my bowling addiction!

I don't follow a typical competitor diet. However, I am big fan of a low carb, mod/high protein, and high fat diet. I definitely feel happier and stronger by eating this way.

The support from my family and friends has been priceless. A special thanks to my Love Ramtin Imani also, Tara Hance and Camala Rodriguez for helping me prepare for my first show! I am very blessed to have met many great people thus far through my cotinuous journey to living a healthy and fit lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment