Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Carolina Does Battle!

(l-r)  Natalie Juron, Jeanie Lyons, and Carolina Granados

"So I just got back from the NPC Sacramento Governor's Cup, It was quite an amazing experience! This was probably one of the largest regional shows I've ever competed in, it was also a Pro show, and I'm really glad I got to meet some of the best Pros in the industry backstage.

This was my first Figure competition since crossing over from the Bikini division. I trained and dieted very differently for this one than for any bikini competition. I took 5 months off in my off-season to try and build some muscle before I started my 12-week leaning phase. I still have a lot of work to do, but it was a good practice run for my first figure show.
I got some great feedback from the judges after the show, and I will continue to work my way up into the figure division from here on out.

The other two girls in the picture with me are Natalie Juron and Jeanie Lyons. They also train with Denise Dinger along with me,
we are the Dees Divas Figure girls!"


Carolina Granados

No comments:

Post a Comment