Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Amusing Musings

Special Guest - Gary Udit

Coming Soon to FigureBikini.com!


Once I interviewed Allison Moyer, I had heard the name Gary Udit more times than I could remember so I decided to drop him a line and see if he'd be up for appearing on FigureBikini.com -- and he was/is!! Woo Hoo!!

I'm still not sure what I'll do with him. I was thinking of a feature, perhaps an interview, but I'm going to really plan something cool for him. I know many ladies would like to work with (as well as guys from my other sites). Keep in mind that just because the page is called FIGUREBIKINI.com - we promote all five women's divisions!

I'm leaning more towards an interview, but I'd love to have some guest questions. If you have a question you'd like Gary to answer, please drop me a line at Christian@StrengthAddicts.com. And kudos & thanks to Gary!!!!


"Like" Your Favorite Facebook FanPages!

NPC Figure Competitor Ashley Leemons



Jamey Marie NPC Figure Competitor

Ruthie Harrison NPC Bikini Athlete


No comments:

Post a Comment