Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wedding Bells & Updates

Not too long ago, Janessa Mitchell did major battle at the 2011 NPC Texas State Naturals - taking a strong class victory, which she had to wrestle away from two dozen other competitors. And while the sky's the limit the for this great champion in 2012, I wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate her on getting married!

I saw the news on a Facebook update, with many well-wishers lining up to drop kind words. I'd like to thank Janessa for all her help with FigureBikini.com and wish her the very best - in life & on stage!


A Huge Thanks to Shannon Dey's Team Bombshell, as well as friends like Ruthie Harrison and Abby Clark for making yesterday our most popular day in the site's eight month history! We logged in over 1,000 hits for the day. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings, and I know that I will continue to see great physiques, as well as classy champions from Team Bombshell!


Help Us Spread the FigureBikini.com Gospel!!!

Have you "Liked" us on Facebook yet?

Follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment