Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Ladies Speak!

Valerie Garcia presents beauty & muscle wrapped into one.

In this edition of FigureBikini.com, I ask some of the top figure and bikini competitors (and future competitors) which protein powder they prefer, including their favorite flavor and how they like to prepare their shakes. Below you'll see some of the most beautiful women to ever grace the stage!

VPX SRO in vanilla, I blend it with ice, water, 1 tbsp natural peanut butter, and a splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

Valerie Garcia


My favorite protein powder right now is MRM Natural Whey in Chocolate. Since I'm dieting right now I prepare mine with just water and ice, but if I'm not I love making a Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake by adding 1 TBSP natural peanut butter, 1/3 banana, and 1 cup unsweetened SoDelicious Coconut Milk!

Allison Moyer

Gaspari Nutrition's Chocolate Peanut Butter, without a doubt. I like to make mine with almond milk and sometimes add a little ice. During off season, I like to use the vanilla and add in 1 heaping spoonful of pumpkin, a dash of pumpkin pie spice, stevia, ice, and blend.

Ashley Lemmons



I use Dymatize Elite XT chocolate. I blend with 1/2c frozen blueberries, 1/2c frozen chopped spinach, a couple pieces of ice, 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk, and enough water to make it liquid enough.

Amber Shepard Hayes



I love a casein protein shake at night right before bed. My favorite flavor is chocolate peanut butter by Optimum Nutrition. I scoop it into a bowl, add one scoop of glutamine, and add just enough water to make it like a pudding dessert!

Carolina Granados

I love Champion Nutrition's Chocolate PB Whey! I mix one scoop with oats post workout...Mixes easily in a shaker with water and tastes amazing! Sometimes, when I'm feeling creative...I'll mix half a scoop of CN Chocolate PB with a half scoop of CN Cookies and Cream..absolutely DELICIOUS!

Nicole Gray


I LOVE Optimum Nutrition's HydroWhey Supercharged Strawberry! I blend it with just water and ice post-workout to really help with muscle recovery and growth!

Miriam Looney


I would say hands down the best protein powder is Whey protein from Optimum Nutrition. I love Caramel Toffee fudge! I takes care of my chocolate craving! It is best prepared with a little water, ice, cinnamon, and I throw in some yams and blend it all together for a great tasting, fast and easy post-workout meal. The yams make it a little creamy and it's almost like a milkshake!

Chelsea Reeves


No comments:

Post a Comment