Saturday, August 20, 2011

Narmin Assria Goes Pro!

"2011 was a new year for me my year to shine, pushing myself in the gym, lifting heavy and achieving all that I can. I wasted no time going into the NPC USA Championships right after winning my class at the West Cost Classics in March. I took 1st place at the USA’s winning my class and receiving my IFBB Pro status, a dream of mine that I have always wanted. All of my hard work at the gym and prepping has paid off. It feels amazing when you put your mind to something, have a goal and you can achieve it.

All I know is when I want something I go after it and let nothing and no one in my way. You can say aggressive but I say passionate about what I do. Now it all starts here, prepping for my first Pro Debut in October at the IFBB Titan Grand Prix in Culver City. Looking forward to what the future has in store for me and just feeling extremely blessed with life, I couldn’t do it with out my friends and family supporting me."

Narmin Assria
IFBB Bikini Pro



Editor's Note

Ok, well first and foremost -- kudos & congratulations to New IFBB Bikini Pro Narmin Assria, and also thank you for giving up a quote for the blog -- it's greatly appreciated. We wish Narmin lots of luck at the IFBB Titan Grand Prix. I predict she will do very will in open competition; however, she is petite and will have to be come up with strategies to hold her own against the taller women on the circuit. I think she'll be just fine.


Feature Vlog



No comments:

Post a Comment