Thursday, January 17, 2013

Margarita Beale - Figure Champion

Christian Duque: Margarita, tell us when & why you first started training? What inspired you?

Margarita Beale:

"To live a healthy lifestyle & to be the best role model for my kids.

2010 I saw a personal trainer getting ready for a show; she said to me that we could compete together. My answer was, "I'm old." She said they had a Masters Division.

I did my first show in June 2011 in Toledo, Ohio. After that, nobody was going to stop me from hitting the stage again. At my second show, I qualified for National level competition, though I'd have to wait 12 months for the chance."

For more information on Margarita visit her newly launched Athlete Page on Facebook. Also, come out to the 2nd Physique, Figure, & Bikini Seminar this Saturday at Infinity Fitness in Lansing, MI. She'll be participating in the Women's panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment