Monday, December 5, 2011

The Ladies Love Their Football!

"Im a die hard Denver broncos fan... Ive been going to Broncs games since I was about 10... Ive loved watching football since my dad started taking me to the Broncos games. I stated liking the Dalls Cowboys as my NFC team since Emmit Smith and Troy Aikman days. Yes I watch Fotball every Sunday , Mondays nights and Thursday nights :) Well, Im thinking for the playoffs In the AFC maybe the Patriots, Baltimore always makes a good showing, possibly the Texans( but they just lost their starting QB so gonna be tough) in the NFC I like the Niners and Detroit, But I think Green Bay is gonna win the Super Bowl this year!"

Marilena EchoHawk
IFBB Physique Pro


"My favorite football team is the Eagles! I am PA born and raised and I've been a devout Philly fan since I was young!

Right now I'm focusing on my modeling, as my competition season for 2011 is over. My next huge photo shoot will be in Palm Springs CA with Sarah Lyons of PictureGroove Photography! I also recently completed a photo shoot with Tony of O.A.M.G as one of 12 hand selected ladies for his 2012 Fitness Calendar!"

Allison Moyer
Top NPC Figure Competitor


"I would say the 49ers since Im from the bay area!
Im still training with Denise Dinger and Dees Divas, we have a new gym in Vegas called Yaks Fitness and its the best gym in town! I'm preparing to crossover into figure for 2012, my first competition will be in March at the San Diego championships so I'm getting excited to see what the figure world will bring to me next year!

Carolina Granados
Bikini/Figure Star


No comments:

Post a Comment